Do you smoke?beginning of a beautiful new friendship (via thcwhore)
we’ve taught girls to romanticise nearly everything a boy does. when i was younger i thought it was cute that boys chased the girl even after she said no. i loved it when after a girl moved away from a kiss, the guy would pull her back and force it on. i thought a guy saying ‘i won’t take a no for an answer’ was passionate and romantic. we’re literally always teaching girls to romanticise abusive traits.
1. Use baby wipes every time.
2. Drink at least 5 bottles of water a day
3. Incorporate grapefruit, pineapples, mangos, watermelon, berries, & yogurt into your diet.
4. Exfoliate before you shave.
5. Use tea tree oil to moisturize the areas that you shave.
6. Use the tea tree oil daily.
7. Take your vitamins.
8. Invest in a soap that’s just for your vagina.
My tongue thanks her in advance.
I like to correct people’s spelling and grammar on social media because I’m an asshole.